With this All-in-one service you will get the following work done within 24hrs:
1. WordPress Installation
We will install and configure the latest version of WordPress web software on your hosting account.
2. Install Your WordPress Theme
3. Installing Theme’s Requirement Plugins
4. Make Your Site Look Like the Demo
5. Backup Your WordPress Site
Install and set up a plugin that will make it easy for you to maintain your own incremental backups for your WordPress site
6. WordPress SEO
Install and set up a plugin to help guide you within each post and page you publish to be fully optimized for search engines.
It includes setting up the permalink, installation of WordPress SEO by Yoast and XML Sitemap generation.
7. WordPress Site Security
Install and set up a plugin to help you keep your website secure with regular scans and monitoring
8. Set Up the Woocommerce
Install and set up a plugin to create your e-shop.
Can’t see what you are looking for? Contact Us.
Beside the above service, we also provide the additional services:
– Customization your website
– CSS Changes
– Fixing Bugs
– Tranfer your WordPress site from one server to another
And a lot more!
Our developers will need following details and materials from you:
1. Site URL. The web address where you would like the theme installed.
2. cPanel and FTP login details for your hosting account (panel URL, server, username & password).
3. Your website’s name.
4. Your theme’s ZIP file (you can get this from your ThemeForest downloads page
Make sure to select “All files & documentation”.)
5. WordPress admin info (if WordPress already installed.)
6. If the theme comes with more than one demo, please select a demo and tell us.