What you get with this service:
1. WordPress installed to your domain
– We will install and configure the latest version of WordPress web software on your hosting account.
2. Install Your WordPress Theme
– We’ll install the WordPress theme that you purchased on ThemeForest or elsewhere.
3. Make Your Site Look Like the Demo
– We’ll set your WordPress site up to look like the theme demo
4. Add your logo to the site
– We will upload your logo to your blog/website. You need to provide a logo that can be used.
Don’t see what you are looking?
If you can’t find what you are looking or need something special for your website, send us your enquiry.
Beside the above service, we also provide the following services:
– Customizing your Homepage
– Changing your theme layout
– CSS Changes
– Custom Contact Forms
– Fixing Bugs
– Installing Sliders
– Creating the Mobile Version of your website
– Adding Plugins
– Adding Sidebar
– Expanding your Footer
– Move your WordPress site from one server to another.
– Move from WordPress.com to Self-Hosted WordPress.org
And much more…
Here’s what we need:
① The web address where you would like the theme installed (e.g. mysite.net/blog)
② Control panel login details for your hosting account (panel URL, username & password)
③ FTP login details for your hosting account (server, username & password)
④ Your website’s name (e.g. My Cool Website)
⑤ Your website’s logo (preferably in PNG, PSD).
⑥ Your theme’s ZIP file (you can get this from your ThemeForest downloads page. Make sure to select “All files & documentation”.)
⑦ WordPress admin info (if WordPress already installed.)
⑧ If the Theme has more than one demo let me know which one you want to use.